Small jobs – (Various)
- Create a roof terrace of 28m2 by taking off existing roof, building the back wall up in stone on the outside and block and render on the inside, rendering and pointing the inner walls, laying decking on a pre-waterproofed membrane and fitting French doors from the house to the terrace.
- Take down an existing internal wall to waist height and rearrange electrics. Source a suitable breakfast bar and install
- Extend existing decking by laying a concrete pad. Source and lay a matching hardwood deck
- Re roof entirely a 60m2 section of barn roof
- Dig 25 steps into the bank of a garden and lay railway sleepers as steps
- Place oak joists over the terrace with joist hangers
mouse-over thumbnails for larger image