House Conversion – (Andrew and Amanda Headley)
Client Brief: "To restore the property, retaining as many features as possible to create a family home."
- Excavate floor, new waterproof membrane, reinforced concrete pad, tile and grout
- Dry line, insulate and plaster walls
- Change openings and replace windows
- Lay new oak wooden floors on new bearers
- Build internal concrete block walls
- Secure the veranda terrace
Our client found it difficult to envisage the finished house and so it was very important to discuss and involve them at all stages. They were also based in Germany at the time and spoke very little French and so with Vanessa’s help we had services connected, dealt with all of their paperwork.
mouse-over thumbnails for larger image