- We are a small Anglo-French building company with over 18 years building experience in France.
- We know our profession inside out and pride ourselves on the fact that we always have and always will give honest and realistic quotes for building projects.
- We are only too aware that co-ordinating teams of artisans can be fraught, particularly in a foreign country.
- We have longstanding working relationships with local suppliers and understand local styles, techniques and materials (and of course regulations!).
- James (the “chef”) is on site every day and is always there for you, keeping you up to date with regular photos and reports.
- With full assurance decenale and civil liability, working with Hopkins Renovations will give you total peace of mind to take your project from design to completion.
What we do - Our service to you
- Precise quotes
- Detailed scheduling
- Project management
- Liaison with artisans, architects and planning authorities
- Continous update and communication throughout the project
- Regular photos and progress reports via e-mail and telephone
We understand that it is often difficult to oversee a project in France, especially if you are not a fluent French speaker. Throughout her 10 years as an estate agent in France Vanessa has built up an invaluable network of contacts and will happily liase with architects, planning departments, water boards, electricity companies and tax offices for you. There are often a number of complicated forms to be filled out in France and we will guide you through this process. On the building side, if you desire a particular floor covering or bathroom accessory for example, we will happily source this for you.